Monday, February 6, 2012

1.24

Boots: Mudd
Sweater & Shirt: Express
Skirt & Long Necklace: Black House White Market
Pink Necklace: Gifted
Picking out my clothes Monday night really helped. I was able to get ready so fast.  I made it to work before 7:30.   I had a normal super busy day at work.

I really tried to leave at 4 but too much was going on.  I ended up leaving at 4:20 and heading to meet Jen to run.  At least I texted her a few times about how I was behind so she knew not to leave work.

We ran.

I analyzed data. I showered. I ate. I watched MSNBC. I watched the State of the Union. Poly watched too.

Oh what a tiring day.  I brought my work laptop home and work home but I ran out of time to use it.

3 comments:

  1. That would be a good outfit with a different top. You already have 3-4 colors in the skirt, so the top should be a less busy version of 1 or maybe 2 of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried really hard to find a top that is pink and all the pinks are wrong. So I decided to do just a bunch of other bright stuff.

    Actually i'm wearing those 2 tops today and pink shoes with black pants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also Lindsay told me the same thing when i bought it to use black, white, cream, or pink as my shirt color. But I didn't listen to her either.

    ReplyDelete