Sunday, February 26, 2012

2.22


On my way to work, I realized I forgot my Garmin. I was supposed to go running with Jen after work. I figured she would have hers and we'd be OK. But then I get to work and see an email from her saying she forgot her Garmin.
Even before the watch issues, I was debating canceling because my hips were hurting pretty bad.

We ended up canceling so then I thought I could go to Body Pump instead.  Well at the end of the work day, I had issues getting done what I had to get done so I didn't go to Body Pump either.  I should have rested anyway.

I didn't get nearly enough done at work that I wanted to.  I kept starting too many things.
I picked up Pizza Hut on my way home from work.  We watched TV as we ate and continued to watch TV the rest of the night.  Dexter is such a good show. I wanted to watch even more.  We missed the debate.  We didn't realize it was on.

I am glad I chose to have a rest day but also a little bummed. I'm not going to make my workout goals for the month. Also, my hips hurt and I just want them to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment