Sunday, February 5, 2012

1.21

We got a bunch of snow.
I cleaned off the sofa table and thought I better take a picture to show something that is clean. But then look at the edges of the picture. The mess is sure visible in the hallway and dining room.
I shoveled a lot. Dave came out and started helping after I had about 1/4 the driveway done.  Our neighbors now have a snow blower. I'm jealous.  I think we got about 7 inches of snow.  The forecast called for 3-6. My parents got 1 plus ice. At least we didn't have ice. 

On a movie we were watching, someone was using a hot water bottle. Crazy, I have done that to keep warm. Timmy is the one that started with them and he gave a lot out for Christmas. They are nice.

The neighbor saw me shoveling and all he could talk about is how skinny I'm getting. I kept saying I didn't get skinnier. Then after I was telling Dave how crazy it is that he said that because I had many layers + big heavy coat on top. Dave then informed that is what made my legs look even skinnier.  Looking at this picture sure confirms it. My legs look like little sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment