Saturday, February 4, 2012

2.1

I got a compliment on my belt today. It was my first outfit compliment in a long time.

Work was busy. I realized that everyday I pretty much feel like I'm going to have a heart attack for 90% of the day.  There is always way too much work and since there is too much work, I can never do enough of it in advance.

After work, I rushed home and changed so Dave and I could go for a walk. We walked 2 miles.  Then I made pasta for dinner.
We watched Whitney and some new show that I already forget the name. It had the guy from 24 and the "series premier" isn't until March.  So it confuses me. (I forget the name of it, but it involved a kid who didn't talk, numbers, and the guy from 24)

I was about ready to fall asleep after that so I went up to bed and watched 90210 and then One Tree Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment