Tuesday, February 28, 2012

2.19

I woke up to run. I had a lot of trouble sleeping because I was so afraid I'd be late. I also stayed up late watching TV. So I started my day off tired.

I ran 18 miles.  I went to brunch.

I got home and said I'd shower within 5 minutes but an hour later I was still looking at my data.

I finally showered then gave Dave a hair cut.  By this time it was 3:30 PM.

Then it was off to the mall.  I shopped forever. I wrote about that in a separate post.  Before I knew it the mall closed. I have no idea how 6pm came so fast.   Then we went to Campecinos. I ordered a meal that included a taco. Everyone should be proud of me. It also came with 2 enchiladas.   I got my normal nachos and cheese but this time that was just an appetizer. We went to Yum after.

By the time we got home, I was so tired and thought it was bed time, but I had to write my blog post about my run and analyze some more data.   I was also emailing too. I ended up staying up until 11pm.  What a tiring day.
I've been wanting a new hoodie for a few years but I never actually look for one at stores. Well right before bed Dave notices a hole in the hoodie I was wearing.

2 comments:

  1. I cut Tanner's hair too! It's an awesome way to save money. I like what you did with Dave's hair. It makes him look 20 pounds thinner.

    ReplyDelete