Monday, February 6, 2012

A Day's Worth of Twitter

10:31:29 AM - They put in a railing. Now I don't have to be afraid on my way to bldg 1 http://t.co/7wqXrNfC
04:07:14 PM - As I was leaving work, the guard asked if I was going to workout. no :( the weather is awesome. I'm waiting to get an allergy shot
04:33:20 PM - Only called me back 30 minutes late today for my allergy shot.
05:18:02 PM - Since I haven't had an allergy shot in 3 months I am sneezing nonstop. Also that shot itself made my arm hurt so bad #bigbaby
05:26:21 PM - I keep buying things with my Christmas money but use my normal money instead. So now I still have Christmas money to spend on more fun stuff
10:44:44 PM - @SmilinColleen @thenewchrissy I meant 20 mile race. Typo. Sorry but now I made 20 sound a lot easier.
10:49:08 PM - @mikecherepko I often make my twitter go back 3 days. Some apps go back further. I've done it to go back 4

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment