Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Monday

The further it is from the date I write about the more I forget.

It was really hard to wake up. Changing the clocks is the worst.
I chose the picture not on my calendar site.

I get to work and all day I can't type with my pointer finger. It is very difficult to be quick with my work when I can't type.
Monday was the last day of the weight loss competition. I weighed 1 lb more than I did the previous week (I'm 1.4 lbs up from that now).

I went to Body Pump at 5pm. Then at 6 I stayed for the Body Blaster video.  Man were my glutes sore from that video.

I got home to a Taco Bell quesadilla. I cooked some mixed vegetables too. I ate the last few bites of parsley potatoes too.



Then I ate a ton of chip n dip. I finished off the dip. I also had to use some of Dave's chips.

Of course we watched TV while eating. While I was still eating, Dave came over to the table to fill out the census. Look how excited he is.  It was so short it was disappointing. 



By this time it was so late. I have no idea what I did before bed. I know I brought work home and didn't do it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment