Tuesday, August 10, 2010

15 of 30 (August 9)

 
4, 11, 27
I am halfway done!
This is the first time I've worn this shirt for the 30 for 30 because I just ironed it Sunday night.
The shirt and skirt are from express.  Both purchased last summer.  The necklace was a birthday gift last year from my brother.
I'm actually wearing pantyhose today. I like them better but sometimes it's quicker getting ready w/o them plus my new pantyhose don't fit right and my legs should be 4 inches shorter for them to fit right.
The bracelet is from Charlotte Russe ($4) about a week and a half ago.

I feel like if I had a red necklace, then I could have worn my red shoes and it would have been pretty.
I feel like I could have also worn my pink cardigan with this. There are so many options with this shirt and yet I missed out on it for half the 30 for 30 because I was just too lazy to iron.

I hit snooze for an hour in the morning. I have been sleeping horribly lately.   I went to body pump at 5pm.  I came home and watched TV. Then at 9:30, I had a half hour phone call about work. Then I worked for 1.5 hours after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment