Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Photo of the day - July 1, 2005

I was in my calendar pics folder instead of my resize folder and I accidentally downloaded this photo. I realized it was titled July1,2005b... the b means it's not on my calendar site but it used to be if I had 2 pictures as choices. I figured why not show it here.

This day was 2 weeks before I got my jaw surgery. I got bloodwork that morning as prep for surgery.  Look how thin I looked. That's what someone looks like if they never eat until they are full and can't chew.

To look at the other July 1 picture or the rest of july, check out my calendar site.

2 comments:

  1. I never notice people looking different over time until they do something like post an old photo, but seeing this, I think you definitely look healthier now. I guess getting to consume nutrients helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I never think anyone changes until you see an old photo and then you realize how they have changed.
    I think the picture looks kind of fuzzy so it's hard to tell just how healthy I am.

    ReplyDelete