Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Day's Worth of Twitter

04:28:22 PM - remember me saying yesterday i got yelled at for not doing something, did part of it, got yelled at. now i'm getting yelled at for not doing
04:41:56 PM - how come certain people don't have time to do their work but they have time to play on their iPhones?
06:56:35 PM - the hornet's nest we sprayed twice still seems to have hornets going in and out.
07:32:09 PM - i'm doing laundry so I have my purple dress to wear and it wasn't in the hamper.
07:45:32 PM - I make room for Poly and she lies on my keyboard.
11:21:52 PM - Kitty runs around like a maniac until I get to my computer then she jumps up and goes to sleep. She is too cute.
11:23:11 PM - @TracyMorganLove It was intense. I think more intense than running, but I think there was too much jumping and my knee didn't like it.

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment