Monday, August 16, 2010

A Day's Worth of Twitter

06:29:15 AM - I've been having trouble sleeping yet I hit snooze instead of just getting up.
06:31:21 AM - @mikecherepko well I brought up it being big in WV and PB said that counts as Pittsburgh.
07:07:30 AM - I think I wore this skirt too recently. And it's a pattern. Too bad I am not at home to change.
07:56:13 AM - I got called Haley this morning when I dropped something off in her cube. It was from the person who sits across from her.
10:14:38 AM - sometimes I read it as Personal Best (running) RT @briecs: @SmilinColleen I keep on reading "PB" as Peanut Butter instead of @polahbea . :P
10:59:04 AM - @mikecherepko I never even heard of NFL blackout maps.
11:10:59 AM - Interesting. seems like fun to analyze. RT @mikecherepko: @smilincolleen here's a baseball one http://bit.ly/91zKLQ
04:45:55 PM - Down to 11 unread work emails. (We won't discuss how many are flagged and are flagged and late though.)
10:06:55 PM - My black shoes are about ruined. O hope they make it to the end of my 30 for 30.

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment