Sunday, August 15, 2010

Afternoon Errands

Dave and I leave the house to go to Lowe's to buy one thing, go to Costco to buy one thing, and go to lunch.

We go to Lowe's first. We bought a vent cover so we could direct the air conditioner flow better in Dave's office.
We then go to Costco. The lines were incredibly long and we felt it was not worth it to get the 1 thing we needed and then wait in that long line so we left empty handed.
Then we went to Quaker Steak. I already wrote about that trip and it's awfulness.

We went to McD's to share a large Fry and share a 3 piece chicken selects. We didn't finish either. They were still great compared to Quaker Steak.

Then we went to Bruster's and got wonderful ice cream. I got a Butterfinger Blast. Dave got a waffle cone with some kind of almond chocolate ice cream.

We get home to learn that the size we bought for the register was not the correct size. It's close but isn't it so I'm not sure what size we need.  Dave saw that it didn't fit. I will have to check why myself later.   I guess we will have to go return this now.

So in summary, we left the house to do 3 things. We came home failing at those 3 things but also went to McD's and got ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment