Thursday, August 12, 2010

New Graph

I have lots of things to post about including my outfit for today, my almost accessory, work, and happy hour, but it is bedtime so I will just share my updated graph.

I might change the colors to be themed better or break apart my button down shirts from my regular shirts. 
Below I posted the old version.   The one above is updated for the clothes I wore today AND I color coded things. 
Purple = shoes
green textured = cardigans
blue = shirts
yellow = dresses
light green = pants
dark green = skirts
To see what goes in each category you can go to my original 30 for 30 post. 

The light and dark green are both bottoms and are different shades but I only thought of that at the end.  I should have made tops and bottoms primary colors and then dresses the mix of both primary colors. I still have time to make a new one tomorrow. 

I did wash the black shirt so maybe I should wear it tomorrow. Then everything will have been worn at least once 19 days into it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment