Friday, August 27, 2010

A Day's Worth of Twitter

09:12:07 AM - Dave was watching lecture yesterday and Poly wouldn't even watch it with him. I thought that lecture must have been pretty boring then.
09:41:41 AM - I only have 1 more day of my 30 for 30 challenge left. What to wear next seems like a huge deal. Too many choices.
11:08:59 AM - Golden Double Stuf you mean RT @TENroaches: This hairdo would be better if it were Hydrox. http://i.imgur.com/Swrw0.jpg
08:52:21 PM - This movie is putting me to sleep
10:42:54 PM - every time i wake my computer up, the monitor has a 1 in. black border around it. this stupid monitor. no wonder PB gave it to me after 1 hr
10:49:18 PM - the stats on my blog are going to go down because I changed it so my pageviews don't count.
11:28:44 PM - i think i'm allergic to my craft room. My allergies weren't bad all day but I get to this room and they are awful.
11:38:43 PM - I've only worked out 3 out of 5 days this week.
11:49:31 PM - Lately picasa has been uploading wrong. I get images like this or images that are half gray. http://bit.ly/d9YYgG eye-fi card pics are fine

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment