Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Day's Worth of Twitter

07:12:57 AM - Man the weather would have been great to run. But I didn't think I'd have time. http://tweetphoto.com/39569046
07:38:05 AM - Maybe I'm a funny person? did you like my recipes? RT @mikecherepko: @smilincolleen your blog is getting funnier lately.
08:41:23 AM - Yay. Someone told me I was once. I didn't believe her. RT @lisafilipek: You are. RT @SmilinColleen Maybe I'm a funny person?
09:41:34 AM - @mikecherepko peanut butter balls is going up next. i need to find pictures of them or just make new. I want the carrot cookie recipe.
10:22:01 AM - The clock on the wall is broken in this new conference room.
06:25:16 PM - @briecs smoothie and fries at work are awesome. Just don't drink a smoothie right before working out.
06:26:00 PM - Me RT @squishdiboo: I never knew a fat kid who talked more about food than @Sammybeany and @Tenroaches and boy do I know a lot of fat kids.
06:51:08 PM - Did body combat and chiseled core and now I'm off to run.
07:00:10 PM - There are a ton of people at the track for soccer practice but I'm gonna pretend I'm not scared & will run anyway. Usually I see this & leav
07:18:48 PM - If I was meaning to kick the soccer ball at the edge of the fence I would have done it right twice. But instead I wanted to kick it through
07:24:05 PM - Too much pressure from the numerous soccer practices so I only ran 1.75 mi instead of 3.5. But combat & core weren't on the plan so I'm ok.
09:53:09 PM - updated: http://colleen.akwire.net/_clothes/ Which photo is the best? which outfit is the best?

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment