Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Day's Worth of Twitter (August 21)

08:14:20 AM - She does. I couldn't do it on the iphone though. RT @TENroaches: @_Poly_Kitty You need an avatar, Fido.
08:37:46 AM - I open a closet door to throw something in and then close but Poly goes in so then I have to coax her out. Takes extra time.
08:44:30 AM - @_Poly_Kitty is so cute but all my cameras are in other rooms. I just gave her a pillow.
09:00:52 AM - PB keeps giving me a hard time about tonight and how late we're staying and how I'm not allowed to go out afterwards if people do that.
09:31:15 AM - my mom probably wishes I was cleaning instead of playing on my computer.
10:24:38 AM - I'm showered. Still to grocery shop, make a card, and get ready for the wedding. I still have 2 hours to do all this.
11:07:23 AM - Oh my is it hot out. And I'm just wearing a sun dress.
11:09:01 AM - Just bought food for tomorrow. Spent 80. Hope I have enough food.
01:51:17 PM - I ave an aisle seat but I just know they will make me move in and my pictures will then suck.
02:19:32 PM - These are the worst pictures ever. Dark or bright or blurry. Sucks.
02:24:12 PM - @briecs well it is him doing or not doing said thing also. And we live an hour away so it isn't like we can do different things.
10:13:59 PM - I thought that was awkward. RT @mikecherepko: Lady at my table said I look like A Flock of Seagulls. I smiled, but didn't glare, at her.
10:21:18 PM - I'm so old that I'm so tired and it's so early. Trying to figure out what time to start cooking tomorrow.
10:29:20 PM - raw files take too long to upload. Also my scanner isn't working.
11:22:44 PM - picasa is taking too long to upload. scanner still won't work. ate a snack. should clean or something. reading blogs instead while on phone
11:46:43 PM - just plugged in my phone. about to lie on the floor in my office to "talk" ... i'm mainly listening to my family while on speaker phone. fun

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment