Tuesday, August 17, 2010

16-20 Summary

This is a day late.
Comments:  I knew I wore that black and white skirt too close to the previous time I wore it. 
This 5 day spay is Tuesday through Friday and then Monday. 
My favorite outfit is 16 and I think because of the belt.  In general I like skirts better but I like the layers. 
I only wore my black shoes twice. Maybe I'm getting better. 
I went a week w/o wearing my red shoes, red pants, or red shirt. That's surprising to me. 
I wore pantyhose 2 out of a possible 4 times. 

Which outfit is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. The white cardigan/pink shirt/belt/black pants combo. I just think it looked great on you, and I think you should definitely do more belting. It just looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have belts. My trouble is I forget my accessories half the time especially if I work out in the morning.

    ReplyDelete