Monday, August 2, 2010

11 of 30 (Monday, August 2)

Today I wore 3 things from 30 for 30 that I have not worn yet. I think that makes me down to 5 things.
1, 8, 17, 25
I really wish the blue shirt was not sleeveless. I hate being forced to layer at work.

I love these red pants from Victoria's Secret. If only when I order more pants, I would be 100% positive that they were this nice material instead of the crappy material that 2 of my other VS pants are.

I like my hair in these pictures. I woke up and it just looked nice. I'm not sure how that happened.
The bracelets are a rare thing for me. I probably wore a bracelet once in the last 5 years.
My bracelets
My watch on the other wrist
Barely anyone saw me at work in my nice outfit but oh well.

This is the 2nd time I wore these shoes. The post for the first time has closeups if you are curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment