Tuesday, August 17, 2010

20 of 30 (August 16)

This is the longest 30 days of my life.

4, 12, 29
This is the first time I wore this shirt to work but the 2nd time I wore it for the challenge.
I really should tuck in my shirt so you can see the skirt detail.

These shoes are on their last legs. I hope they survive the challenge.

I was going to wear my white belt today but was too scared. I also thought about wearing my black cardigan.  I also thought about either white or black shoes. The outfit kind of evolved.
Below are some pictures of my worn out shoes. I always noticed that in these I seem to walk more on the outside of them than straight on.

 To top it off I recently nicked my heel pretty good.
At work Jen and I had a smoothie then shortly after we went to Body Pump. It isn't such a good idea to go so close to working out. I could hear all the liquid in my stomach on certain tracks. The tracks did seem easier than normal so maybe it also gave me an energy boost.

No comments:

Post a Comment