Tuesday, August 24, 2010

26 of 30 (August 24)

 3, 10, 28 + red belt, + Kohl's earrings
 I still wish I had a red necklace.

Today was the first day for the belt. I liked it. I wish it would stay put better. What do you think of the belt? Do you like when people add belts to their wardrobe? Do you add belts?  I like when other people do it but mainly never do it. I'm trying though.

What didn't work for this outfit was the tucked in shirt with the tucked in cami underneath. They would always come untucked in the back.  I noticed every time I got up I was retucking or at least checking if it was tucked. I also noticed people looking at me when I was doing this.  The first picture above was actually the third one I took. I took the first 2 and looked at them and noticed that the belt was too loose so I tightened it.
Here is my graph after 26 days. I at least wore each one once. My purple shoes are light. The light purple shirt was the shirt worn most. If you want to see what article goes with what thing, check out my 30 for 30 post.



A close-up of the belt.

My earrings
I should start taking my daily pictures on my good camera but then I think how these upload automatically and just require a minor crop and a reupload and I'm good. I would have to connect my camera or use a card reader daily to get the pictures. I remember back when I had to upload on my own, I would only do it once a week or once a month. I never did it daily.

I was very tired today.  Someone even asked me why I was tired after telling me I looked tired.  I am tired because I stayed up until 2 last night. The night before I was up until 3.  I had a nap Sunday. Counting the nap on Sunday and 2 nights' sleep, I slept a few minutes over 10 hours.  I should be sleeping now.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this outfit! The belt works well with this outfit.

    ReplyDelete