Tuesday, August 17, 2010

21 of 30 (August 17)

 
1, 19, 27
I was wishing I wore the white shoes yesterday so then today I could have worn the black ones.  Instead i wore my extra tall sandals.  I was talking to my admin and my manager walked by and said "God you are tall" I replied that it was just my shoes.

I love how well this skirt fits me. 
I hate how when I'm carrying bags that brush up against my side that my skirt spins. 

I got a compliment on my necklace today and was told that all of my jewelry is really nice lately. 

The necklace is from Charlotte Russe last year.  I actually wore the bracelets all of 10 minutes at work. They annoyed me while typing and I took them off and then I forgot to put them back on again. 

Today after work I went to the gym. I did Body Combat (45 minute class that is similar to Tae Boe), chiseled core (15 minute ab class), and then I came home and immediately left to go to the track where I ran 1.75 miles. I felt like I could workout longer so then I did. Usually my mood is the opposite. I did want to run 3.5 miles.  There were too many teams practicing soccer and I didn't like the crowd so I decided since I did Body Combat that I could cut my run in half since my training plan just said 3.5 miles today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment