Saturday, August 14, 2010

Summary 1-19 and random thoughts

I'm too impatient to wait until Monday for 1 through 20 so I did 1 through 19 and the first photo is repeated at the end since it wants an even number.

It would have been 1 through 18 but I decided not to take Friday off to hurry this contest along.
If you want to see what day I wore each of them since I scrambled the pictures above, just look at my calendar site.

I have a few outfits picked out to wear for next week:

  1. black and white shirt with red pants
  2. White shirt with khaki skirt
  3. black and white dress, black cardigan, black, white, or purple shoes
  4. black cardigan, red shirt (white belt), and some skirt but not the gray one
  5. Green shirt and black and white skirt (I only wore the green shirt once and it wasn't even to work) + perhaps a cardigan and then a belt
  6. black skirt with turquoise shirt

Seeing the summary in one shot helps me know what outfits I didn't wear yet. I need to print this so I can know what to wear. Well it appears I planned more than a week's worth since I numbered them. I even have more options. I'm glad I did not quit this challenge 1 week ago. When I was only halfway through it seemed like the end was an eternity away. Does anyone else have any suggestions?

What will I do in the winter when I cant wear so many skirts? I think I will have to buy new pants that fit.  I also can't wait for winter so I can find red jewelry. Now just seems to not be the time. I want a red necklace.

I was ready fashion blogs this morning just like every weekend morning. I still have not found an engineer that documents their clothes daily.  Most people are in fashion design, write professionally, or use their fashion blog as their full time job. I did follow one that just took her bar exam. So that's unique there.   I read all these tips like make sure you proofread your posts. Hah. I never do that. Even if I do, I don't notice my mistakes.  I  don't have that kind of time. I have so many ideas in my head that I want to post about. All ideas are centered around me: my running, my clothes, my creative creations. Perhaps the title of my blog should have been titled in a way to focus on me but I do not want to change the name because I know a few people are following me (even if it's not listed on the side) and I don't want to lose them.   I often wonder if I should have multiple blogs for my multiple interests.  Most fashion blogs are all fashion. Most running blogs are all running. I'm a mix of everything.  I don't even know if I would consider me a fashion blog but I just started posting them here recently because I could write about my outfit a little, but I still love my calendar site. I like to see it all together. I like to easily be able to tell the last time I wore my red pants and how many weeks ago it was.

Does anyone have any suggestions for how I can improve my blog or improve my website?

No comments:

Post a Comment