Friday, February 3, 2012

A Day's Worth of Twitter

11:02:38 AM - I don't know how being 12 days behind on blogging makes me feel caught up.
01:20:17 PM - People say women take forever but Dave sure shops forever. And it sucks because we have 3 more places to go & I have to meet someone to run.
05:56:30 PM - I just ran 12.29 miles!
06:53:15 PM - I decided on my run today I might consider myself a Runner now (@TheNewChrissy this is reminding me of your post long about about a Writer)
07:58:37 PM - @TheNewChrissy Well thanks. I just ran and wasn't any good and slacked at it but now I seem to be doing better.
08:21:03 PM - I just wanted to talk so I went to pause the TV. Then I realized I wanted to pause Dave when he was talking. oops.

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment