Wednesday, March 10, 2010

3/5 through the work week

I forgot to mention this yesterday: Well I got called into a manager's office. Not my manager's office. He gave me work. I have to develop and give training to a VP, directors, and some managers. I have to give it some time in the next month. Wow. Not like he just gave me a minor task

I hit snooze even more times today. I picked out my clothes last night so it didn't take that long to get ready

Man do I wish my sweater wasn't bunched up on the side. I wish it was smooth. I even took extra pictures today. It's messed up in all of them. I guess when I take so many I should look at some of them first to see if I need to change anything. The skirt is the 6th new skirt. The shirt is from 2006.

I didn't have any meetings again today.

Good thing. I spent 3 hours trying to do something that should not have taken that long. I had to figure things out myself and then realized I wasn't given enough information so I had to try to ask for it.
Then this afternoon I worked on a CAPs commitment. It's not close to being due but in a few weeks I'll be super busy so I wanted to get it out of the way.

Around 10:30 I got hungry so I had some pretzels.

Around lunch I feel my thigh highs get caught on my shoe. I look down to this.


The last pair of pantyhose got caught on my shoe and the runner got to be about 2 inches.
The pantyhose were cheap. But the shoe was not smooth. I got out my fingernail file and went at it. Also good thing I anticipated such a failure and brought a spare pair of pantyhose.


I met a friend from the gym to run outside today at 4:40
lap 1: 18 minutes
lap 2: 18:20
then ran to the "jogging door" for a total of 39:36

It would help if I knew where I hit lap. All I remember is where the 12:33 one was was at the corner by the Marriott.

It might have been 3.5 miles. I'm not sure. Lots of hills. I also ran with someone else. She needed to walk a few times. I'm so glad she was there. I didn't know where or how to go. Even on lap 2 I had to ask. Then I didn't know how to get back into the building. On the way back in, the shuttle came to get the commuters to take them to the EC so lots of people saw us.

This picture is from some point on lap 2


Then I went on the elliptical for 10 minutes.
Then I did chiseled core. I probably shouldn't do core back to back. It was so hard. I did abs 3 days in a row.

Two different people at the gym thought I worked there. I haven't had that mistake in a long time. It has happened maybe twice ever. One was a member of the cleaning staff telling me how she was going to mop.

Dave wanted McD's for dinner and he already wanted me to buy milk on the way home. I hate for McD's to sit so I bought the milk at Target.
I got a milkshake. First time in forever. It was an impulse order. I didn't even realize I was saying it.
I had dave make me a vegetable while I was on the way home. He made broccoli. I ate my large french fries in the car on the way home plus drank half my milkshake. I ate 3 chicken selects at home plus the broccoli. He ate all his meal at home and still was done eating before me.

We watched Community and then Parks and Recreation. I wanted to get a shower so Dave turned on NBC Nightly News. Well I watched that entire thing then went upstairs and showered. Now I'm posting while Dave plays his video game. I still have to vacuum. I might do that now. I just wish I put on my shoes after my shower. I only put on socks.

Tomorrow I need to run 4 miles + do strength training. Strength = Body Pump but I don't have time to run before pump. Maybe I could run after. Or maybe I could run in the morning. I have meetings straight all day long.

My gmail has 94 unread emails. I bet 60 are from me telling me to do things.

No comments:

Post a Comment