Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lack of Meetings Tuesday (April 13)

I woke up this morning and went to the gym. I didn't have to be there for a class so then I ended up hitting snooze twice. I planned to run 5 miles.  I failed miserably.  My shins even still hurt from it.   I ran 2 miles in 18:07. Then I used the stepper for 8 minutes.  After that I used the arc trainer for 20 minutes. It is so hard to run on a treadmil, I don't understand it.

I did so many small things today but still felt like I got nothing done.
For lunch, I had leftovers from the previous 2 nights. I couldn't eat all the pasta.  I was too full.
A coworker walked by as I was taking a picture of my food. He probably thinks I'm crazy. Oops.
I was so thirsty I was chugging my water multiple times.  I decided to take a picture at one point.

I ran into Olivia and then we decided we needed to talk and needed to schedule a meeting.  So we had a half hour meeting. That was my one and only meeting for the day.

I was going to get an allergy shot on Wednesday but since JD couldn't do today I thought I might as well go today. Plus I was tired and sick of working.   Also Dave was at work today so we could go to Johnny Carino's. So we decided to do that.
 I got what I have been getting lately. Unlimited soup and salad.
My arm always gets swollen from my allergy shots.  My arm is even worse now.   It's going to be rough to sleep on that side tonight. I don't understand why my arms always get so swollen. The nurses were even surprised. It's not the normal "reaction" that they look for.
This is my other arm so you can note the lack of swollen-ness.


Dave's Battlestar Galactica Set came today.

 Dave carried his snow tires in from the garage but they are waiting in the hallway for me to carry them downstairs!
After Johnny Carino's we went to Giant Eagle. I bought a half a banana cake.  I like banana muffins better.

We watched Flash Forward and now are watching American Idol.   As soon as I post this, I have to get out my work computer to prep for a meeting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment