Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Monday (April 26)

Monday was the same as lately except I hit snooze for an hour and didn't even realize it. 
I wore some of my new clothes.  The shirt is slightly big in the hips so I have sort of wings.  Lots of my button down shirts are like this.  The sleeves are also too short just like a lot of my shirts.   I decided my next investment needs to be a sewing machine. I'm sick of clothes not fitting. If clothes fit they look so much better. 

Wings
How it could look if I altered the shirt

Wings hidden in this picture.
Work was its normal super busy self.
Then I went to Body Pump at 5.  The room for Body Pump was so hot. I never sweated so much in Body Pump in all the times I've gone.  I was as sweaty as I normally am after a run. I lowered weights on Chest and then was able to finish the workout. I use a heavy amount for lunges and it feels great.  Triceps I made it through the entire workout with more weight than most guys in the room. The last few motions were a little slow but I finished them.

I came home and ate dinner (Taco Bell), then ate chip n dip. Then I ate Reese's Puffs.   The longer I ate, the more time I had before getting work done.




Dave bought me the Reese's Puffs since he remembered that I mentioned that I wanted some.

After eating, I showered.
Then I watched TV and didn't do work (oops).
Finally a little after 10 I went to crop some pictures.  I got barely any cropped. I just decided which ones are worthy of printing and then I have to crop and maybe put 2 on a page and then order them.   I uploaded Laura's wedding pictures to her site. It was slowing down my computer and also taking forever so I just went to sleep leaving the computer on to finish the upload.

I can't find my costco coupon but my parents gave me theirs. I thought that I could use my parents and then use mine and pick up my order at different times. Oh well, I'll just have to pick them all up by Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment