Monday, April 26, 2010

Friday - PFP

I woke up early to go to the gym since Thursday turned from a pump + run day to a nothing day.
I was going to run 5 miles.  I got to work shortly after 6:30.
I ran 1 mile and my left knee started bothering me. I decided not to push it and then I went to a 45 minute spin class.   I planned to lift later that day or Saturday (but I never did).

Then I went to my group meeting at 8:30.  I did a bunch of stuff for my PFP. I put all my good job emails that I saved into 1 PDF. I found my feedback form and also a few other things. I realized I forgot my overall summary so I typed the separately and emailed 1 giant PDF to my manager.

I left at 1:30 to drive to Waltz Mill for my PFP.
I had a 90 minute PFP. It actually went very very well.
I learned that my new director likes MBAs so maybe I should try to get WEC to pay for one for me again. Except I kind of decided against it because I want a family soon and think school plus a baby is a bad idea. Plus then I might want to work part time and why bother with all the schooling. But then I also really want to further my education.

After my PFP I met my family at Johnny Carino's for dinner. Since I was there Monday, I decided I could try the all you can eat pasta with salad instead of something with Italian Chili.  I love the Italian Chili but everything is so good there.



After dinner, I went to the mall to look for bone/ivory shoes. I couldn't find any but I did go in all the stores.  I went to DSW after and then Khol's.

I bought 8 things for a total of $84.94.  I got a nice cardigan at Khol's. It is hard for me to find them that fit right.  At Kohl's I spent 24.47 and saved 29.53.

I bought an extra small shirt at Express and 2 size 0 skirts.  I got thigh highs and free panties at VS.  I bought a medium cardigan and 2 large tank tops at Kohl's.  I had quite the size range there.

It was around 10 when I got home.  I was tired. I may or may not have watched a TV show and then it was time for bed.

I shopped around the mall in a skirt and my bunion was bothering me. I did have these little pad things on my foot... not the normal bunion pads, but it still wasn't perfect.  I hate this bunion. I have so many problems.   I need to be careful with the bunion because the half-marathon is soon and I don't want a messed up bunion being the reason I suck.

*edit: added picture of clothes I bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment