Sunday, April 18, 2010

Skipped workout Saturday

Saturday I just had to do some cross training per the training plan. The day started with me catching up on some stuff on the computer.  I knew I had to exercise at some point. I knew I'd be hanging out with Haley at some point.  She said she would call but I like to be ready if someone calls.

Around 10, I start talking to Dave about losing weight and exercising.  Then that conversation ended with us heading to McD's for breakfast.

I couldn't find my jeans so I wore khakis.  I wore khakis I hadn't worn since early 2006. They got too tight in the waist and thighs in 2006. They were a little tight but I wore them anyway.

I only got a hash brown because I don't like their breakfast there. Dave got 2 sausage mcmuffins and a hash brown.  We went through the drive-through because he didn't want to eat in.  I talked him into taking me to Famous Footwear. I bought brown shoes and white shoes. They were buy one get one half off.  The entire store only had 1 pair of white dress shoes that weren't sandals or peep toe.
I picked and awful background.


I never bought a white strap in the back but I didn't have another choice.  I have a pair of white shoes now but they are all scuffed up and then I have the wedding white ones but they are a little too tight. I have been wanting new white shoes since last year.

I have been wanting brown dress shoes for the past few months.  Now all I need are nude/bone colored shoes. I currently have 2 pairs. 2" and 3.5" heels but they are clearly and older style.

I started cropping pictures but I only go through 2 dates worth in January. I didn't get that far. I really want to order pictures though.  The Costco coupon goes until May 1 (or May 2). 9 cents instead of 13 cents for 4x6 prints.  That is a great deal. I have a lot to order.

Haley called and we tried out a new restaurant.  Frescos in Wexford.   Don't ever go there. It was awful.  It make Haley sick.  Dave's pasta was definitely microwaved.  My steak was "medium-well" and squirted blood when I tried to cut it.  Jason's "well-done" steak also squirted blood.

We went to Dunkin Donuts after and they only had like 4 choices. It was the worst selection ever.
Then Dave and I went to McD's so he could get a really dinner. I ended up getting fries.

Haley and Jason came over after. Jason and Dave played some Mario game on Wii for awhile.

Dave and I started a movie. I fell asleep. I always fall asleep.    Dave said the movie was still confusing and made no sense or at least that's what I think he said when he woke me up to go upstairs.

Well by that time it was late and of course I wasn't getting my workout in.  I hate skipping workouts. I really hate when it's 2 days in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment