Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday

Today I made it to Body Pump at 6:30AM.  It is release week. The trainers decided to make it fun. They had easter eggs for us from a basket. The plastic kind though and then we opened them up and they had things on them. The things were either positive or negative. Like you could win a free chair massage. Well I "won" 50 pushups and 50 dips. I should not have done the the first 30 pushups on my feet.  After that I then had to do the hour long lifting workout.  Someone else had to wear bunny ears. The only other physical activity someone had to do was 50 dips and a 2nd person had to hold a plank for a minute. The class was small so I don't know if some of them are worse than others. But when I opened mine the trainer did mention I got the worst one.  After class they gave us protein treats.

Protein Treat Recipe:

1 cup of protein powder (vanilla or chocolate)
1 cup of peanut butter (creamy)
Mix together
Add in 1/2 cup of honey and mix together
Drop mixture into miniature balls or spread them out into a cake pain to make bars
Top with crush peanuts, chocolate, coconut or leave plain
Best if you store them in the refrigerator.


Work was as it always is. My meeting for my project that was on hold didn't go so well because everyone wants to know more than I know.

I had a ham sandwich and a banana for lunch.  This side of the sandwich had a lot of ham then I ran out at the other end of the bun. I had to throw some out.

The banana was perfect ripeness. I bought them yesterday.  I hope my last one is still good tomorrow.

I wanted to run after work but I had to go pick up Dave's car by 5. I hate that the dealership closes at 5. It is so hard to get there by 5.

I left work at 3:50 or so. I didn't want to leave too late, then it gets too stressful to get there on-time.

I went to Wendy's and got dinner. They shorted me my 2 burgers. It made me mad.  I had nuggets, french fries, and a vanilla frosty.  Then I ate 1 piece of my leftover pizza from yesterday.  Dave also shared 1 thing of his nuggets with me.

 Then i tried to map a run that was 5 miles. I got to 4.98. I couldn't do any better without running a little down the street and back at the end.


I left for my run maybe 30-45 minutes after eating. A few hundred yards into it, I could hear my stomach swooshing around. It was very annoying. i almost quit.  But instead I finished the first loop and ran 2.49 mi.
It was hot. I ran so slow. 24:30.

Post workout appearance.
 I started updating my weight graph.  The first 5 graphs are updated.  I didn't realize how far behind I was.  I'm so behind on my gowear graphs, too, which is very surprising.

Then I worked and we watched American Idol.  I'm not going to vote so I hope Big Mike stays in.  Then I decided doing work is no fun, so I quit doing that and made this post.  It is almost bedtime but I'm hungry.  I even consumed a few hundred more calories than I burned today.

I also exercised twice today and only beat my physical activity goal by 7 minutes.  I think that is pretty nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment