Monday, April 19, 2010

Random Photo - My photo of the day

Export Cemetery 2003
On May 17, 2003, Evie visited to plant flowers at the gravestones of her relatives.  She comes once a year with her son on roughly the same weekend.  She drives in from Ohio for the day. She eats at Dick's Diner, goes to the cemetery to take care of 11 graves, and then the family goes to Bella Luna.

Back in 2003, my gram was still able to go.  Evie and Gram argue and try to boss each other around.  They have been friends since they were kids.  In the picture above Gram was shaking her cane at Evie because Evie wouldn't do what she wanted her to do.  It is a great shot.   To this day, Gram still goes to Bella Luna after, along with a lot of the family, and we bring up this picture.

2009
I added another picture for fun.  Here we were leaving Bella Luna on May 16, 2009.  The actual conversation that was going on in the picture above was Gram telling Evie how pretty her coffin is that she picked out. Then I think Evie said she wants to be dumped in Lake Erie.  I switched the camera over to video but it was too hard to pick up and they changed topics.  (Gram hates when I take pictures of her with her mouth open.)


Old pictures are way more fun for my random photos of the day but eventually the photos I take now will be old and then I will like them more.

No comments:

Post a Comment