Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Month Ended Worse than It Started

The end of March was way busier than the beginning of March.  I really didn't want to wake up.  Then I picked out my clothes and wore a shirt I got from VS and only wore once.  I can't wear a gowear fit with this outfit so then I don't have accurate data from the day but I guess I looked pretty.  I sat in pictures 3 and 4. After 3 I realized you can't really sit and still look good so I just sat on the edge. I'm like a model just for my picture site. Too bad when I'm actually with people and socializing I don't take good pictures.
The 4th picture Dave took. 
I brought in leftover General Tso's Chicken. I ate it while working.  While I ate it I got an email from Brie and she said she had leftover General Tso's and Rice. man i thought I wrote that email and was totally confused.  I meant to put in the Stampin' Up order during lunch but that did not happen. I did get it in later though. I had to postpone my Simply Scrappin' Class. I had 0 available as of lunch. Figured it was just better to send out the email moving it to the week of May 2.

Added some sauce to the rice.
While eating I was also working. That is not a good combination. I stuck my sleeve in my plate and got general tso's on my sleeve.

While talking to Kelly about training, I scratched my finger. It was pretty painful.  My nails are dangerous.

At one point in the afternoon I noticed that I was hitting myself in the head.  Work stresses me out too much.

I ran outside with Sylena. But she made me walk a lot.  We also only did 1 lap instead of 2 or 3. The weather was great though. But then we went in to use the treadmill. My shins were hurting.  I ran .5 on the treadmill at 6.6 mph.  Then I stopped got some water and ran for .5 again. This time .3 at 6.6 (took 3 min) and then the rest at 7.5 mph for a total of 4:39.





Then I came home to an unhealthy dinner.  I ended up eating the entire can of baked beans myself and Dave ate almost all the rice himself. It was too spicy for me.

After dinner I got to watching 2 of the 4 episodes of 90210.  That was nice. I brought work home and didn't do it though.

I always find that I put my jewelry in my purse when changing at the gym.  It tends to get tangled because I don't take it out after that 1 day.  Well it's been twice now that I had to work for about 15 minutes before I could get it untangled.


No comments:

Post a Comment