Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday

Monday after a holiday is always so hard to go back to work. The bed was so comfortable.  I wore a shirt today that is too revealing for a gowear fit so I didn't wear it. You can kind of see my arm muscle. Also a few from yesterday you can too. 

Arm muscle - All I'm doing is getting a different lens out.
 I packed my gym bag and then ended up leaving it at home. So we went to to drop Dave's car off.  Then we went to Cheesecake Factory. Then it was off to Giant Eagle.  I wanted ice cream so then we took the roundabout way to get home and went to Dairy Queen.  They were packed so it took forever.
My Large Cone - I had to hold it far away or it kept getting overexposed. 
 It was 9pm by the time we got home.   Dave mainly put away the groceries.  Look what he did to the fridge. That's a cake on the top shelf.

After we got home I was going to exercise but I was too tired.  I can't handle being out that long.  So we watched TV and I made a few blog posts and now I'm going to sleep.  Going to the gym at 6:30am for body pump. It's a new release.

No comments:

Post a Comment