Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tuesday almost a week ago

I'm so behind at this. But a lot happened this week so I want to capture some of it. These posts won't be as long as normal.  I am also behind at reading people's blogs/journals too. 

I wake up really early to go to Body Pump in the morning since my Monday did not allow me to go to Body Pump.   This means that I had to pack my clothes to wear in the morning.  I actually grabbed a 2nd shirt at the last minute and packed 2 pairs of shoes.
I really hate having to pick my clothes out without knowing what they will look like on especially now that it's spring and I'm wearing different clothes than I wore all Winter.   So I pack 2 shirts and 2 pairs of shoes but only 1 skirt. Well my skirt is too big.  It was hard to capture a picture of it but I did.  I can pinch that much fabric on both sides. The skirt  was so loose that when I walked it looked weird. This skirt fit last year. I haven't worn it in awhile though.

The only good thing from this was that the skirt was lower on my knees than normal. OK I lied. The picture from last year that I just found looks lower. Maybe my hips were bigger back then so it was only loose in the waist.  Below I show the pictures for your comparison. My waist used to be smaller.   Someone at the gym had even commented that my skirt looked big.   People keep thinking clothes being too big is a good thing. It's just as bad as clothes being too small. 
April 2010
July 2009


Oh at Body Pump someone was there that had not been there before. She previously worked at the EC. She was announced to the rest of us as Barb and how she religiously goes to Pump in the mornings.   Well then after class she saw me and told me my weight selection was impressive and deceiving.  Deceiving because I'm so thin. I like her now and I don't even know her. 

I worked 10 hours.  It was the same busy schedule it has been. I was just working a little longer.   I was there so late that I saw the guy driving around on the vacuum.  I snapped a picture since Dave didn't know what I meant.  He steers via steering wheel. It moves pretty fast. I started to get out my camera when he was coming towards me and you see how far away he is in this picture.

Then I had to go run to get my normal Tuesday workout in. I did 3 loops on the loop at work.  I tried to run fast and still didn't do that well. I already made a post about this.

 Then I told Dave I would get him DiBella's on the way home, but I'm so sick of hoagies so I didn't get me anything.  I instead had crackers with cream cheese and then Boston Market macaroni and cheese TV dinner.
Then I had a a snack and kept eating the Twizzlers because I knew as soon as I was done eating, that I had to get out my work.  I think I eventually worked about an hour and a half before I was fully exhausted. I went to sleep "early" for me which was around 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment