Thursday, April 1, 2010

White Pants

I wore my white pants today.  I rarely wear them.  Off the top of my head I think I wore them February 10, 2009 and August 18, 2009 and then possibly 2 other times.

Today I wore them with a red shirt and my red shoes. Before I couldn't wear red because I didn't have the red shoes.  Dave commented to me today about being so dressed up.  I didn't think I was that dressed up.   I thought it was normal or less than normal.  Lately I wear 2 skirts a week and I think pants are less dressy than skirts.
Today (4/1/10)
I was close; It was February 11, 2009 that I wore the suit for the first time.
October 30, 2009
August 18, 2009

May 1, 2009
February 11, 2009
June 1, 2009
OK I wore them 3 other times. I wore the same pants/shirt combo 4 times out of 6. Today the red from the shirt wore onto the pants a slight amount by the snap. This stupid shirt is from 8th grade and still bleeds so I have to wash it separately.  I was heavier last February and had less muscles. I kind of think the pants looked the best back then.

The day I wore the suit, I hid in my cube all day. I felt like I was too dressy.  I need to wear the white blazer with some skirt or something. Any suggestions?

Also what do you think of the pants?  Are they too dressy?  I don't think they are.

PS On August 18, I went for a run that morning.

2 comments:

  1. I think the white pants are nice, and the white blazer would be great with a pretty skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would classify as a pretty skirt?

    Any that I've worn before? http://colleen.akwire.net/_clothes/

    ReplyDelete