Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools Day

Nobody played tricks on me. That's good.

The month has to get better than it was today.


This morning I really noticed that my toenail did break and that you can really see the toenail growing under the "old" toenail. 


Today at work was nuts. I got to work early enough to pull some metrics before my 8:30 meeting. I needed to do that so it worked well.  But then the meeting took the full time and I had a meeting directly after. That meeting ran over.  It was a group meeting even though as of today we are all in different groups. Only 1 person in my "group" will continue to work for my manager. 


 I still had to assign all my IRs. that sucked.  I wanted to get coworkers to help but they said no.  I need to talk to people about how it's impossible for me to do this all on the day of the meeting. I can't go to lunch anymore. That should not be the case.  Lunch is a requirement at least you don't get paid for that half hour. 

 I had General Tso's chicken for lunch.  It was the rest of my lunch yesterday that I did not get to.  I wish there was more today. The sauce was much thicker.  I'm glad I had my own stash of silverware.   I realized almost when I was done eating that it is way easier and quicker to get rice and chicken on every bite if I use a spoon.  It was my 5th day in a row eating it and I just realized.  I only have 3 spoons left. I need to take in more.  I ended up having a little extra rice and a little extra sauce. I was late for a meeting so I didn't have time to eat it. I threw it away. Then that meeting got cancelled.  The cancellation was my doing. I mentioned that 2 of us had a conflicting meeting after 30 minutes and how that was required and how a third person was out. the 4th person was out too but I didn't know at that time. 


I had on white pants so I was surprised I didn't end up getting sauce on my lap.


I was insanely busy. I had to go to go a 1 hour training too. 


I almost finished what I was supposed to for the day. I went to the gym for Body Pump and was going to run after, but then I got lazy.  Instead I went to Dibella's and got cookies and a hoagie. 

I got cookies to eat while I waited. Usually I eat my hoagie but today I got it warm for the first time.






After dinner Dave started going through the fridge. We threw out a full bag of moldy and old things. We had a few moldy cheeses.

Wasted food.
Even though my appetizer was cookies, I had chip n dip for dessert.
Dessert
On March 22, I smashed my finger.  Look how visible the bruise is.

So I watched TV with Dave, then I used the exercise bike while watching 24. I'm 5 episodes behind. Dave watched at least 3 w/o me.  And now I'm here making blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment