Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Monday - April 12

I woke up early to go to spinning since I skipped my Sunday workout. I put on my red pants.  This was the first I've worn them since the first time I washed them.  They were much tighter than they were before.

 I also planned to go to Body Pump after work so that meant I needed to get someone else to take my daily picture.  I got my admin to do it.

I got my leftovers out of my lunch bag. The pasta with meat sauce wasn't cold. Looked in the bag and I forgot the cold pack.  If I would have realized it sooner, I could have put the container in the fridge.

I made my reservations for the NA-YGN professional development conference in May.  I fly out Saturday the day after I get back from vacation.  I come back Wednesday.  I wanted a direct flight so I'm not getting back until midnight.  I will have Saturday to explore on my own for half the day.  Sunday morning the conference starts.

September 2009 San Francisco Visit
Making all those reservations made me think of my last trip to San Francisco.  It was in September 2009 and was for a DevonWay Conference.  It was an awesome conference.

I went to Body Pump from 5-6 but then I talked to someone until 6:45... oops.   I ran to Giant Eagle and bought buns, vegetables, and rice.  We already had the hot dogs and cheez whiz.

I had 3 hot dogs for dinner. I also had 1/2 bag of the steamfresh broccoli and cauliflower with cheez whiz on it. Then I had doritos. They didn't hit the spot.

We watched House and a few other TV shows that I can't remember what.

I didn't end up taking a shower so I figured I might as well work out in the morning and then shower instead of just taking a shower in the morning.  I hate wasted showers.  A wasted shower is a shower taken w/o exercising first.

No comments:

Post a Comment