Friday, April 2, 2010

Busy Holiday from Work

We headed out to go to Home Depot.  We were going to go to lunch on our way.  We ended up at Jimmy Wan's.  That makes it the 6th day in a row that I have had their General Tso's Chicken.  We had the same waitress that we had last Sunday. She remembered us too. We got lunch specials this time. We couldn't get those before.  Still the lunch portion is huge. I still have about half leftover.  The lunch portion also comes with an "appetizer" too. I got chicken teriyaki and Dave got a spring roll. 

Appetizers

Chicken and String Beans
General Tso's Chicken
 We went to Home Depot to buy the yellow fertilizer.
 I was going to change to do some yardwork after we got home.  I had Dave take my daily picture.  Then I went and changed into shorts.



The fertilizer went ok until the stupid green thing stopped opening so fertilizer wouldn't shoot out.

I had to set the timer to get a picture of myself. 
 I had to set a timer because while I was doing something Dave didn't take my picture.  I set the camera out for him, but he didn't do it.
The fertilizer turned me yellow.
 I fixed it with some screws. It isn't fixed right. I had to set the dial to about 6 to get it to where 3.5 was before, but at least I could finish the yard.

 I decided to do one more thing on my to-do list. I brought up a shelving unit from the basement. It was actually 2 but I put them together to make it tall.  I still have to put the new one together downstairs.
In the process of carrying it upstairs to the garage.
Before
After
In the process of cleaning off the refrigerator.
We finally hung up the thing for our rakes, shovels, and brooms. We had that thing for well over a year.   Now the garage is so much more organized.   We also swept and used the shopvac.  We didn't clean the entire garage but lots of places we did.  I also organized some things.  Our toolbox has a nice home now instead of on the floor of the garage.

After that I made plans with my parents for Easter. They are coming here but they are bringing some food. They are cooking more than us.

3 comments:

  1. Is yellow what we already had? I think I thought it was yellow since I turned yellow from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we had yellow already. I think we need to do yellow soon because the clover is already popping up. But maybe clover is just not covered by these.

    ReplyDelete