Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Easter was nice. I woke up and had a nice run (see a previous post).  Then I hurried and showered then started cooking. i was delayed. Oops.

The picture is after my run.  I ran for 97 minutes but stretched for a few minutes twice and stopped to borrow Dave's iphone since mine was about to drive.

On my 9th mile, my orthotic started digging into my foot.  It is hard to tell but I got a blister.  The same foot bothered me at the great race during the 4th mile. For the great race I cut my foot. At least this time it was just a blister. Or maybe a cut is better.  I wonder if I should get new or different custom fit orthotics.

 After my shower, I did my shin exercises.

I had to start cooking. i was in a rush so I didn't take any pictures of when I prepped the roasted red potatoes.
 My parents came. They brought some food too.
A quick picture of the table.
The dessert
 Then we went to a Lake near me. Apparently my parents went there years ago to fish. It is called Glade Run Lake. It is really close to me but I never knew.  I will crop and edit the photos later.











 We then went to the park connected to where I voted. No good scenery there.  Then it was off to North Park.  That lake was drained so we got some nice pictures.
My mom took gameboy.
I sure must have been having fun.





In the Lake



I found a walking stick. My mom liked it. She took it and another home.
 There was a portion of the lake that wasn't drained.  We saw some geese.







You can see my ribs poking out and you can see geese in the background
I told Dave I wished that he could pick me up and hug me like Big Mike on American Idol. He said he could and then he did.   Too bad my shoes are ugly.



We came home and ate leftovers and then had chips and dip.

More pictures from the day can be found at the following links
main gallery and the rest

The pictures will be so much better when I edit them. My camera came with software but I haven't used it and then I also have photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment