Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Photo of the Day


Since I posted Gram's bridal party photo yesterday I decided to find one of my own for today.  On August 16, 2007, we got married but there weren't any good bridal party pictures. There were maybe 2 pictures and in both Kate had her eyes closed.    But luckily we had another day for the reception.  Above one in which Kate has her eyes opened.  The reception was on August 18, and instead of going to a park for pictures, I changed my mind at the last minute and said to just take them in the backyard.  Too bad in the photo above my full dress isn't in view.  I can't have everything I guess.  I sure hope Kate learned to take pictures w/o closing her eyes for future weddings she might be in.

There were so many good wedding pictures but I specifically wanted a bridal party photo for today.  I have wedding photos in 3 albums on my old picasa.
1. Ceremony
2. More Ceremony
3. Reception

No comments:

Post a Comment