Sunday, April 18, 2010

Friday - slight variation from the norm

I did not workout because Friday is rest day.
Broken BodyMedia Armband
I left for work right before 7:30 which is the worst time with traffic from the schools.  But I didn't know Denny Road would be backed up. Usually there is 1 car if that between me and the stop sign. There were maybe 10.

My gowear fit arm band broke.  I spent 15 minutes looking for my spare and couldn't find it before I went to work.  So not only did that cause me to leave for work at the wrong time, but I couldn't wear my arm band at work.  I did plan to wear short sleeves so I wasn't going to wear it but still.

I did not go to my IRM because I had a group meeting at the same time.  The group meeting did not teach me anything new and I felt like I should be at the IRM because it is always hard to do the work based on someone else's notes.

I had to assign all the IRs, have a few meetings, do the meeting prep, and also write up my PFP.

 The start of my lunch was half the leftover sandwich. I had that at 11:15. I had a meeting 11:30-12.  Then around 12:15 I got the other 3 leftovers from Thursday. The sandwich was the best part.  I didn't even finish the parsley potatoes.  Haley visited me around lunch. It was nice to actually talk to someone.
Marks on foot from shoes
Shoes at the wedding (8-18-07) when I killed a bug.
I wore my white dress shoes that I wore to the wedding to work. It was only the 2nd time besides the 2 wedding things that I wore them (4 total).  They are peep toe. They are a little tight now. I think my feet are fatter. They left some marks on my foot.
You can't really tell my toenail is painted except it looks yellow.  It looks better in real life.

I had a lot of follow-up from my meeting that ended at 12.  I got to assigning IRs first.

Last I got to typing my PFP. After a long time I realized I could open to see what I wrote for last year for the competencies.  I ended up getting interrupted and helping people so then I didn't get my PFP done in time to leave to get home, change, and get to the baseball game.    I realized after the fact that I forgot to type my overall summaries. I already submitted it. My meeting is this coming Friday so maybe I can provide more information.  I have to provide supporting documentation anyway.

The rain came later than it was supposed to.  It stormed a lot. About 100,000 in the area lost power. I saw so on the news that night.  We walked to PNC park and it wasn't raining. We got to our nice area and sat on nice chairs eating when it was pouring outside. The club seats or whatever they are called are nice.  We talked to some out of town people.  They wanted ethnic food from the area. The guy was impressed with PNC Park and how cheap the seats were. He even bought the $52 seats.    The game was delayed about an hour.

Before going to our area we bought a foot long (for Dave), nachos (for me), and french fries (to share).  Immediately after we ate that, I bought more Nachos from the fancy area. I actually got more chips in that one. It was cheaper.  The cheese was way too mild but luckily I had some leftover cheese from the first nachos I bought.   We got ice cream next.  The game still hadn't started.  We went out and stood and ate our ice cream before going to our seats.


 The view from where we stood to eat our ice cream.  It was just getting dark.  The sky was so pretty.

We went inside and Dave got a hot dog from the fancy area then we headed to our seat.  He didn't like the hot dog.  The shot above is from our seats.  We were in 219 A Seats 8 and 9.  I hate row A.  I was scared. I don't like being near the edge.  If I sat up straight the railing was in the way.   Usually we are in Row C or D. I like those rows better.   I always wish we could sit in those good seats with our friends. We even have coupons that get you $26 off, but nobody wants to spend that much since it's just the Pirates. But the seats and area is so nice and just being able to go inside in the AC in the summer or sitting inside while you eat is so nice.   If anyone ever wants to go with us, let us know. You can even use our coupons. (We bought a set of them for $40 but probably won't use them all ourselves.)

The only picture of us from the game.

3-0 (so far)

We left after the end of the 3rd inning.  It was 3-0 when we left.  We won 4-3 by getting a run in the bottom of the 9th.


Cincinnati Reds 3 - Pittsburgh Pirates 4

  - Add to iGoogle
Apr 16 
Reds 
Pirates 0 « 
Next game: vs. Cincinnati Reds, Apr 17 7:05pm ET



While wearing the band, I felt it pulling lose again. I became resourceful and got a safety pin out of my purse. I helped it stay on.  After I got home I tied the pin better than the above picture.   Shortly after I found the BodyMedia box and got my spare armband so I didn't have to put the safety pin to the test.   Also I dug and dug for my glue gun to try to fix it.  I cannot find it. I want it to try to glue the Velcro thing and also want it so I have it for other things.  I know what container it is in. I also know the last time I used it was January 2007.  I have seen it since though.
Progress on Craft Room wall
While looking for my glue gun I found gram's wedding picture.  I swapped what frame it was in.
Gram is now in 3 pictures of 5. I'm in 4.  Dave is in 2.  All family so far.  I wish I got a better wedding party picture at my wedding.  Kate blinked in almost all the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment