Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thursday Run Details

I ran on Thursday and posted about how it was slower than the last time.  I typed Thursday's run details and then summarized them at the bottom of my excel sheet (like always if I type them) and then I copied over the summary from last time to show.  I didn't change the goal or reach goal except I lowered warmup and cooldown time. The Loop Labels could lead to confusion.  the 3 middle items are 1.6 miles each. the top and bottom one are roughly.38 mi.  I should have changed my goals based on the times I got last time.   I suck.

This is making me nervous because I am leaving to run with Liza and 2 of her friends in about 15 minutes.  I only knew I was running with Liza until she called me about 15 minutes ago.  This is very stressful. When Liza runs she averages 8:45 mile.  Per my loops this last time my mile pace was 9:48, 9:56, and 10:24.

Last time I ran 9.65 miles (longest run ever), I averaged 10:03 per mile but that was way back on April 4 before I hurt my foot from my orthotic and ended up with a blister.

No comments:

Post a Comment