Thursday, August 19, 2010

22 of 30 (August 18)

I worked from home. Dave said that I was confused. I put on a dress. This dress is from my 30 for 30.  Too bad I didn't put on shoes the entire day. I figured I can still count it.  This is dress 21.  My feet did get cold so you can see that I'm wearing slippers in the photos below.   This is only the 2nd time I've worn this dress for the 30 for 30 because I didn't have enough variations due to the colors in it or I just didn't know how to match. The "white" is really an off-white so I couldn't wear my white cardigan. I already wore my black cardigan. The other color was gold. 

Dave told me I'm supposed to wear my pajamas when I work from home but I didn't want to do that.  

I was going to wear a different dress but it wasn't handy in my closet. Dresses are super easy to throw on and super comfortable. I don't know why everyone doesn't wear them. 

I ran before work. I will have another post with those details but I ran 3.55 mi. I wanted to run 4 because that is what my made up training plan had me running for the day. The loop I did, just didn't make it long enough and I could have run around the block again but I didn't. 

I actually worked some, ran, worked some, showered, worked until lunch, ate lunch, then worked until after 7:30PM. I worked almost 12 hours total. I should have only worked 9. Ooops.  I spent so long working that I didn't have time to type up my data from my run. 




 In the afternoon I remembered I had leftover Bruster's in the freezer so I went and got that. I had over half of my butterfinger blast left. It was good.
 While working, I looked to my left and this is what I saw. My cat likes cameras almost as much as I do.
I telecommuted today for the first time. After a few hours I realized I had this 2nd monitor just sitting there. I hooked it up to my laptop and had a nice set-up.
This is the entire desk setup with my 2 other computers and my printer by my feet... and all the junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment