Friday, August 27, 2010

Blog Stats

Screen shot from a few minutes ago.
Recently I have been checking out my blog stats.  Sometimes I think most of them are me. I never think all of them are me because some are from different countries or viewed with web browsers that I don't use.   I notice in the past days that I make posts are the days that I have more hits.

I know there are many ways to follow a blog. I click follow when I find a blog I like. Sometimes I also click follow in the blogger thing at the top of the page. But I don't even use those. I always copy and past the blog into google reader and that's actually how I follow it.  When I post, I share it in google reader so then it goes to my buzz. So that's 4 ways right there that someone could read my blog w/o even having it in their favorites.

I like that there are so many ways to follow. I didn't even name them all. I just named what I do.  But then I don't like it, because I don't know how many people read my blog. I wish I knew.  Therefore I'm asking if you read this post, can you comment or let me know in some way that you read it?

I can't wait to see how my stats drop over the next few days now that my clicks don't count. I didn't realize I could click something to have them not count before. But I think I'll end up changing the setting back because I'll get too depressed that my page views are so low.

2 comments:

  1. i read:)also, i'd like to request that Poly get her own daily picture site. you know, since she's my new bff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do read, and comment a bit. Sometimes I feel like a broken record though. :(

    ReplyDelete