What was your overall perception of Color Rotation? Even if you did not participate, did you like seeing more colors or did you incorporate more colors into your wardrobe?
I learned a lot and this challenge was more challenging than I thought it would be.
What I liked about the rotation
- Picking out clothes was easier.
- I didn't get in a neutrals rut
- I didn't get in a red rut.
- The rotation helps me wear old clothes that don't get remixed enough.
- Mixing colors makes me happier than wearing a lot of neutrals
What I didn't like about the rotation
- It seemed to last forever.
- Sometimes I wanted to wear a certain color but it wasn't time for that yet.
- Sometimes the weather made me want to wear certain colors or not wear colors and I had to resist the urge.
Color Rotation Articles Worn:
- Light pick button down shirt (2007)
- Red Cardigan (2010)
- Orange Tee (2005 or earlier)
- Yellow Loft Tee (2009)
- Dark Green Express Sweater (2010)
- Blue and Red Striped Sweater (2010)
- Purple Short Sleeve Loft Tee (2009)
- Black and white print skirt (2005)
- Pink Express Tee (2009)
- Red Express Sweater (2007)
- Orange Express Tee (2005 or earlier)
- Yellow Print Top (October 2010)
- Green VS long sleeve top (2010)
- Blue Express Sweater (2009)
- Purple Express Sweater (2009)
- VS Plaid (2011)
- Long Sleeve Loft Tee (2009)
- Red VS Pants (2010)
- Orange Loft Tee (2009)
- Yellow Sleeveless (October 8, 2010)
- Green NY&Co. Tee (2009)
- Sapphire Button-down (2003)
- Purple Dress (June 27, 2010)
- Print Tank (March 18, 2011)