Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Rest of Saturday

It takes so long to write these posts that I'm always behind.

After the race, I went to my parents house. I changed clothes. Then we headed back to the high school to see the results posted.

Then it was off to Texas Roadhouse. I got the pulled pork dinner. I put the pork on their rolls and it's awesome.

I already at the baked potato by the time I thought of taking a picture.

I wanted to go to gram's.  I had leftovers and Timmy might want to go so we went home first. Then we were going to go to gram's. Somehow we jagged around for almost 2 hours before even calling gram. she wasn't home. She would be soon, but by the time I packed everything up, I figured I should just go home. It was getting late (3pm) and I had a lot of things to do at home.

While we were jagging around, my dad and brother put back on the top part of the railing on the deck.  They also fixed the garbage can but reattaching the wheels. Timmy had the idea how to fix it. My dad had tried the day before but what he tried didn't work. My mom thought they needed a new garbage can for months since the lid doesn't even close right anymore so she was hoping they did not fix it.

On my way home I got Dave Wendy's. I stole some of his fries in the car.  Then I had leftover angel hair and then ice cream. I rarely have ice cream.  I mixed peanut butter in it. I use a small bowl so then I eat less. I probably still ate more than a "serving" of it though.



Then it was time to put together the dresser and mount the TV. 




The dresser was first. 




This is actually where Dave spent most of his time while "we" built the furniture.


It was time to put the TV mount on the wall.  And it just so turned out that the outlets on the wall were in the way. We made the TV a little higher. 

We didn't put the dryer vent as Guardian called it back over the conduit so that the mount could go slightly slower. 


And it is completely set up. That is a computer on top of the furniture. We decided that has a DVD player so the old DVD player can go in another room. 
So I got home around 4:00, ate and worked on the bedroom. We were done around 11PM. It was a long journey but at least we got it done. 
I was hungry so I went and got cheese and ate it while I was in bed ready for sleep.  It was 11:30 by this point. I didn't even want to try to stay awake until midnight to do my weekly gowear fit data graphs and I love those graphs.  I did do some kenken in bed but I didn't even finish 1 before I fell asleep holding the book and the pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment