Sunday, April 4, 2010

Nice Things

Dave did nice things for me at one time.
The day after our 6 month dating anniversary (where I got a gift) and the day before my birthday (where I got a gift), I came back to my dorm room to find this.  I had no idea what it was or what the deal was but of course before I touched anything I got out my camera.







The right side of the card said: Colleen, I depend on you like the leaves depend on the sun. I love you more now than ever. You are my sunshine. Love, Dave - I didn't verify I was taking clear pictures. 



Wasn't that nice of him?  This was back in 2003. 6.5 years ago. That's a long time.  Too bad I put all the leaves (but 1) in a text book and forgot and sold that text book.  I still have one in a frame.  It is rather brown and hard to read but I still have it.

5 comments:

  1. eek. 2003. at least i put 6.5 years ago!! the 3 isn't even near the 7

    ReplyDelete
  2. What made you post about this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was scrolling in my picasa albums and saw it there at the bottom when I was looking for something else so I posted about it.

    ReplyDelete