Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Photo of the day - Craft room


This is only a few months old but I'm using it for my photo of the day because I'm in the process of reorganizing my craft room.  Also since the picture I removed the TV and got a new desk chair.

I am getting rid of the long table you see here and bought a shorter but deeper table.   I'm sliding the bookshelf down and moving the location of the table that comes out connected from the shelf.  I will move the desk you can barely see in the picture more to the left. I will have an L desk to work with and then will have another desk on the other part of the room. I have to move where I have some things on the shelves and move all the piles of junk that are everywhere.  I have a lot of junk in the hallway now.  I took a lot of pictures today and you can see the current progress.

I think I really need to start taking random pictures of the house because it's so odd how things change and you don't realize that you don't have pictures of a certain stage of the process or you don't even have pictures of a certain room.

1 comment: