Saturday, August 7, 2010

14 of 30 (Thursday, August 5)

These pictures were taken after a full day of work and an evening out. I was tired.  You can tell these were taken later in the day because you can't tell that I'm wearing make-up.
I wore 3, 9, 16, 28 from my 30 for 30 selection.
It's the first time I wore the red shirt.
The necklace is from Charlotte Russe.
I almost wore the 4 bracelets from the other day but I didn't know if they matched.  Would they go?
I made a graph of how many times I wore each choice so far.  There are 3 shirts I have not worn yet. I need to iron the black and white button down shirt before I can wear that. The black shirt was MIA until this morning and I found it on the floor.  The blue one, I thought I wore but I guess I wore prior to the start of the challenge. (I just checked and it was before the challenge started.)

The one bad thing about this challenge is that I picked all high heels since I wear those 90% of the time but now that I'm wearing them 100% of the time, my plantar fasciitis is really bad and painful. My feet hurt every morning. I'm not even halfway through the challenge. I hope I survive this.
As of Day 14 of 30
What do you think of this challenge?  Is it a good idea to do it or a bad idea?  I'm thinking bad. Now that summer seems close to ending, I feel like there are summery things that I didn't get to wear this summer and now I won't get to wear them.  It gets dark earlier and earlier and gets light later and later and this made me think that I wish I was wearing more of my summer clothes.  Too bad I started this 10 days later than the start everyone else had and too bad I wore things from my 30 for 30 selection in the 2 weeks prior to the day I started.   I almost feel like I want to quit doing this.

2 comments:

  1. I like the graph! Don't quit - you'll feel great when you're done :) Thanks for visiting my blog - I do have some ideas for organizing purses and I will post them soon! Good luck with the 30 for 30!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I came across your blog but I'm pretty sure I read back many months on it today. I spent a good 3 hours spaced out today reading different blogs even though I have other things that need to get done.

    ReplyDelete