Sunday, December 19, 2010

4 days of running in a row

That's right. I ran 4 days in a row. I bet you think you are proud.  Well, I didn't run far in any of them, so you don't have to be proud.
Thursday I did a get fit fast workout doing it 2.5 mph faster than it suggested but it started too slow and every 3 minutes or so increased but then it decreased slowly too.  That is different than I'm used to, and I guess slower.

On a treadmill I tend to stop more to drink water/write down my time, distance, and set speeds.  When I stop running, I stop the belt so I don't get free distances w/o running.

(I think I need a picture of me running on a treadmill to post with my winter runs.)

Tomorrow I visit my mom again. I wonder if I'll make time to use their treadmill again. I may go slower, but I definitely want to do at least 3 miles the next time I run if not 3.5 or 4.  I mean I have running goals and everything.

4 comments:

  1. At first glance, I thought your average mph was your mile pace, and almost flipped out. Then I noticed that 6.64 and 6.72 are not possible time measurements. Y'got me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. I didn't even think those would be confused. I almost only put mph but then mile pace is easier to comprehend so I put that.

    I pretty much die though and fluctuate my speed throughout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo! good job! i was running pretty regularly for about two weeks before thanksgiving (perfect timing to start a half marathon training plan...) but i've totally fallen off the wagon, i think i've run only twice in the last three weeks! i'm all dressed in my running clothes right now, so hopefully i can follow through today..

    ReplyDelete
  4. There have been numerous days that I put on my workout clothes to ensure that I worked out and I still did not do it.

    2 hours ago it was sunny and would have been great running weather but I was out grocery shopping.

    ReplyDelete