Monday, December 27, 2010

30 for 30 Outfit 28: December 6

Cami: Sears (I think. It is old)
Cardigan: Express
Skirt: Loft
Tights: Target
Boots: Famous Footwear
Necklace and Ring: Lia Sophia
Earrings: Target

I feel like everyone was staring at me all day because of my obnoxious tights.  When I was in the elevator with my hat, scarf, and coat on, someone told me I looked festive.
The tights seemed to go better with my coat than with my cardigan. The shades of red matched better.
I seem like I'm confused. I take my picture outside until I put on a coat and then the pictures are inside.

I was freezing at work so I wore my coat as a blanket over my legs.  I even had meetings and left it on.
Poly was cute while we watched TV. I took far too many pictures. I only posted a few here.

I wanted to go to sleep early but I had to finish planning for my Stampin' Up class.

I didn't make time for exercise. I had too much going on.  This is day 2 without exercising and I hate missing 2 days in a row.

2 comments:

  1. I find your obnoxious red tights quite fantastic! They look great with that skirt and black boots.

    27bre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are actually brown boots (bad photography did me in)
    Thanks.

    I did buy more obnoxious purple and teal tights. I didn't even open the packages they came in yet though.

    ReplyDelete